Climate change, political unrest, and corporate disruption are today's reality. Those who may have doubted that change was necessary now recognize that evolution is required for survival. The question is now HOW to change.
Business transformation for future success requires:
- Executive commitment to change for future relevance and value to customers
- Deep understanding of customer's future needs, directions, and challenges
- Collaboration with eco-system partners or value network to maximize the value
- Adaptability to address the evolution of market developments, employee, customer and partner feedback
- Continual learning for employees across the organization so they are prepared to address new opportunities
- Change is inevitable. Now is the time not just to survive but to succeed through the commitment to embrace the future.
To start the change process, companies such as Daimler, Goodwill, Microsoft, and Telenor have engaged employees in round-table forum discussions for collaboration, learning and collective commitment to successful change.
Blog post courtesy of NextStep