1. Read every single day. The diet you feed your mind is just as important as what you feed your body.
2. Take care of your wellbeing. Both your mental and physical health.
3. Plan your day the night before.
4. Focus on progress over perfection.
5. Stop comparing yourself to others all the time (I call this "comparisonitis") and focus more on being better than who you were yesterday.
6. Focus on possibilities over problems.
7. Surround yourself with extraordinarily inspiring people.
8. Reflect on how to grow and contribute more.
9. Be accountable to someone for your visions.
10. Get more sleep and renewal periods during the day. Sometimes we need to slow down in order to speed up!
11. Embrace positivity and cultivate an attitude of gratitude.
12. Worry less about what you can't control and focus more on the present, and what is in your control right now.
13. Embrace an experimental mindset such that you are overthinking less and taking action more often on those ideas that pop up in your mind.
14. Do more of what makes you feel most alive.
15. Listen to understand instead of just listening to respond.
What else would you add to the above based on your personal experiences?
Blog courtesy of Simon Alexander Ong